Briefmarken Weine is hiring! a) chef / chef assistant b) sommelier c) waiter / waitress
Briefmarken Weine is hiring!
We are looking for creative people to join us:
a) chef / chef assistant b) sommelier
c) waiter / waitress
Located in a former GDR stamp shop in the historical Karl-Marx-Allee, Briefmarken Weine is a wine bar encapsulating gastronomy, oenology, and culture, offering exceptional artisanal and natural wines accompanied by small, refined traditional Italian dishes – our concept is “Grandi Vini, Piccola Cucina”.
Our curated wine list of 250 Italian wines and French Champagne is the result of careful research. It is continuously enriched with selected wines made with great care by small producers who have chosen the path of minimal intervention in their vineyards. We import from producers who have set the standard in the natural movement, as well as newcomers. Amongst our producers are Prinčič, Zidarich, Vodopivec and Ronco Severo in Friuli, Pàcina in Tuscany, Grawü in South Tyrol and Villa Venti in Emilia Romagna.
Working with us means:
– becoming part of a talented and dedicated team
– putting your skills and knowledge to the test and growing within the company
– participating in continuous training and research
– taking part in the organisation of gastronomic and cultural events
– working for a passionate clientele with great understanding of food and wine
– adequate payment, fairly distributed tips, discounts on bottle prices and dining at the restaurant.
– You speak Italian and German
– You have an interest in food and wine culture
– You already have job experiences in the food & beverage sector or you want to learn…
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your CV and a short motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com